Applications are invited for the IMD Emerging Market Scholarship Program which is awarded to applicants from developing countries who are willing to pursue a Masters in Business Administration program in the Institution.
This scholarship program is committed to encouraging diversity within our full-time program by providing support and assistance to those who have the profile, but lack the financial means to complete the IMD MBA.
Application Deadline: 30th September 2018
Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
Value Of Scholarships: CHF 20-60K
- Applicants must be citizens of developing countries
- Applicants must have completed their Bachelors degree program’
- Applicants must have good academic results
- Applicants must submit a 750 word essay on the following topic: “It has been said that success in business requires flexibility to be responsive , and also committment to a recongized set of value”. Discuss using your personal and professional experience .
- Applicants must complete the IMD MBA Financial Aid application form
- Submit your full scholarship application to email@example.com
Visit The Official Website For More Information