The British Federation of Women Graduates (BFWG) is offering scholarship opportunities to Women at higher education institutions in Britain (not Northern Ireland) who began their doctoral courses between September 1st 2015 and October 31st 2016 or the part time equivalent stage of third year of studies in September/October 2018.
Application Deadline: 23rd February 2018
To Be Taken At (Country): Britain
Value of Award: The amounts offered in awards range upwards from £1000 with the average award being around £3000 and the maximum being £6000.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be female postgraduate student who commenced full time doctoral studies (PhD, DPhil, DMus etc.) between September 1st 2015 and October 31st 2016 or a part time student at an equivalent stage of her studies.
- have Registered at a university in England, Wales or Scotland (not Northern Ireland).
- have completed their bachelors and masters degree program
- have good academic records
How To Apply: Interested applicants are advised to take the following steps:
- To make an application for a BFWG award, download and complete the application form.
- Email this back to email@example.com giving the subject heading of your email ‘AWARD APPLICATION’ and at the same time ensure that you have followed the instructions for sending a £20 non-refundable administration fee through PayPal as described on the form.
- Please make sure that you record the reference number of your PayPal transaction, the date of the transaction and the name on the Paypal account from which the payment is made if this is not yourself or if it is under a different name from the one you use on your application form. (This is to clarify who has sent a payment We do not use the information for anything else).
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Award Providers: British Federation of Women Graduates (BFWG)