Secretary/Admin Officer at Beckley Consulting Limited
About the Company
We are recruiting to fill the position above:
- This position exists to: (1) ensure effective front office reception and administration; (2) provide secretarial, legal and administrative support to management to enhance effectiveness at work in every area of the company’s business.
- Greet visitors and callers, handle their inquiries, and direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
- Answer telephone calls and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Open, read, route, and distribute incoming mails and other materials, and prepare response to routine letters.
- Locate and attach appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies.
- Schedule and confirm appointments for clients, customers, or supervisors
- Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, and reports.
- Prepare minutes of board meetings
- Coordinate conferences and meetings.
- Viewing schedule and cataloguing pictures?
- Ensure updated Property portfolio regularly
- Manage and store company’s records: Investments, Property, Accounting and Tax, Insurance documents
- Set up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence, and other material
- Operate electronic mail systems and coordinate the flow of information both internally and with other organizations.
- Mail newsletters, promotional material, and other information.
- Maintain scheduling and event calendars.
- Prepare offer letters
Context and Environment:
- A new and small company seeking to expand its business
- Highly competitive property market that requires innovative ideas to make a difference.
- Economic challenges and difficulty in accessing credit from financial institutions
- Three markets: Sale, Rental and Property Development
- Sale marketing difficulties because of culture of inheritance that discourages people from selling their property
- Challenges of authentic property ownership and regulatory requirements for transfer of legal title to property
- Files for various company documents
- Documented MD’s appointments for at least two weeks
- Minutes and notes of meetings distributed to all concerned
- Summary of cash collected and disbursed
- No of Contracts and agreement prepared or reviewed
- Records of updated property portfolio and pictures
- Progress report on Compliance with regulatory and statutory requirements
- Monthly activity report including current industry report and challenges
- The candidate for this position should have a University Degree in Law and would have been called to Bar (BL, LLB). At least one year’s experience in administration or secretarial duties.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Interpersonal relationship
- Excellent Communication
- Prioritization competency
- Strong regulatory and compliance knowledge
- Highly organized, able to work independently
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Attention to details
- Problem solving and creative
- Information technology including use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Use of Internet and social media
- N70,000 Gross
- Leave Allowance
Application Closing Date
23rd May, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume
Note: Applicants Must Reside in or around Ikoyi, Victoria Island, Lagos Island, Lekki, and Ajah.