Research Analyst (Graduate Trainee) at Arm Life Plc
Research Analyst (Graduate Trainee)
About the Company
ARM Life is the insurance subsidiary of Asset & Resource Management Company Ltd (ARM). Its parent company, ARM is one of the largest non-bank financial services firms in Nigeria with a focus on asset management. Established in 1994, ARM started operations as a traditional asset management company specialising in the management of quoted equities and fixed income securities.
We are recruiting to fill the position above:
- Responsible for supporting the Academy’s development of an original knowledge-base of case studies, towards.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Case Study Development: Develop content schedules, research and review materials relevant to selected research topics, and copy-write case studies, on selected topics.
- Learning and Development Trend Reporting: Prepare periodic and ad-hoc reports on global and local learning and development trends.
- Learning and Development Programme Management: Manage successful deployment of various ARM Academy programs and initiatives such as AYTP (ARM Young Talent Programme), AAP (ARM Ambassador Programme), DAYTA (Deji Alli Young Talent Awards), CX2018, KYP
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- No prior work experience required.
Application Closing Date
25th September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online