Nestle Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Graduate Nutrition Advisors
About the Company
Nestle Nigeria Plc – As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are committed to enhancing People’s lives, everywhere, every day. Infact enhancing lives will influence everything we do together.
A presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
We are recruiting to fill the position above:
- The potential candidates will be expected to assist in communication of our infant formula in assigned territories of health care practitioners and PHC’s that will need affordable Infant nutrition solutions. You have no sales responsibility.
- The candidates will report directly to the Field Operation Manager (FOM) in charge of the candidate’s assigned territory, who will supervise their operations using the prevailing documentation and reporting tools
- Fresh graduates with a B.Sc /HND (Minimum of Second Class Upper /Lower Credit respectively) in Human Nutrition, Food Science & Technology and other Human Biological science fields (i.e. Microbiology, Biochemistry etc.)
- You must have completed National Youth Service Corps
- Good Communication & Presentation Skills
- Good Planning and Organization Skills
Application Closing Date
6th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
- Nestlé Nigeria Plc. upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.