Kwara Poly Post-UTME regosytration, cut-off marks, eligibility, application cost, screening dates, deadline and other relevant details for the 2018/2019 academic session have been announced. General cut-off mark is 150. Cost is N2000. Screening holds Sept. 3rd – 10th. Deadline is Aug. 26th. Full details below;
The Authority of the Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin, invites all candidates who have applied for admission into the Institution for Full-time National Diploma (ND) in the 2018/2019 academic session to visit the website www.kwarastatepolytechnic.edu.ng for information on Pre-Admission Screening.
National Diploma (Full-Time): Candidates must have chosen Kwara State Polytechnic as their first or second choice and scored a minimum of 150 in the 2018 UTME. However, for the following programmes, the candidates must have scored the marks indicated against them as follows. Any candidate with Lower Scores should not apply.
- Accountancy – 160
- Civil Engineering Technology – 160
- Computer Science – 160
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology – 160
- Mechanical Engineering Technology – 160
- Business Administration – 170
- Public Administration – 170
- Science Laboratory Technology – 170
- Mass Communication – 180
How To Apply
Applicants are to visit: https://kwarapolyportal.org/app.php and create an account to commence the application process.
Applicants are to pay the screening fee of N2,000.00 only, through Interswitch Web pay platform using ATM Cards (Master Card, Verve Card and other Interswitch enabled Cards).
- The Portal opens on Monday, 13th August, 2018 at 12.01 am and closes on Sunday 26th August, 2018, at 11.59 pm. No further payment or registration will be allowed after the closure.
- The screening exercise starts on Monday, 3rd September, 2018, for all candidates and ends on Monday, 10th September, 2018.
- The screening exercise will be by Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Candidates should ensure that the data supplied are correct because these will be used for official purposes throughout the period of their study in the Polytechnic.
- All Candidates seeking for admission into the Kwara State Polytechnic must undergo the screening exercise.
- Only candidates who properly register for the screening exercise and are successful will be considered for admission.
- Candidates are advised to meticulously provide their details on the portal as any candidate that supplies wrong information will be automatically disqualified and his/her admission could be withdrawn at any stage.
Candidates awaiting Result should not apply.
M. O. Salami