Is it accurate to say that you are a Nigerian? It is safe to say that you are hoping to procure a Postgraduate Scholarship Opportunity in any Overseas Institution? On the off chance that yes, here is an open door for you;
The National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) offers Scholarships in Information Technology to intrigued Nigerians who will experience a Masters of PhD program in any Overseas University.
Application Deadline: fourteenth November, 2017
…. Keep perusing after this business break
– PhD: Only University and Polytechnic Lecturers with MSc in any Information Technology related field are qualified to apply for sponsorship.
– MSc: Holders of First Class or Second Class (Upper) Honors Bachelor’s degree, in Information Technology related field and Law.
Intrigued candidates should make the accompanying strides;
– Applications will be influenced online through the enlistment to shape on the NITDA site.
– Scan and connect your international ID photo (must be in jpg design) which ought not be bigger than 50kb.
– You should sweep and change over your testament to a PDF document which ought not be bigger than 100kb.
For More Information visit The Scholarship Website
In the event that despite everything you have any inquiries or experience any troubles with the application framework, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org