CLICK THE IMAGE ABOVE TO DOWNLOAD JAMB UTME 2018 PRACTICE SOFTWARE
The 7UP packaging organization as a team with Harvard Business School is putting forth MBA grants to Nigerian business understudies.
The Scholarship is available to Nigerians who have effectively picked up entrance into the 2 year MBA program at the Harvard Business School.
This grant covers educational cost, lodging/load up, and travel costs for the two years of the MBA program (a ticket to the United States to start the MBA program and a ticket once again from the United States toward the finish of the MBA program).
– Applicants must be Nigerian residents
– Applicants probably finished their unhitched males degree program
– Applicants probably picked up induction into the Harvard Business School MBA Program
– Applicants must apply for induction into the Full Time Harvard MBA Program
– Applicants should visit the Harvard MBA Program site (HBS) to apply. When you pick up affirmation from HBS, please email the electronic duplicates of your confirmation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. The organization will then get in touch with you with subsequent stages.
– All qualified candidates will be welcomed for various rounds of meetings with 7Up Bottling Company Executives to decide their fit with SevenUp packaging comapny’s(SBC) vision for the grant.
The application due dates for the program are as per the following:
Cycle 1 – third January, 2018
Cycle 2 – second April, 2018