Graduate Trainee at Fortune Careers Limited
About the Company
At Fortune Careers Limited we are dedicated to offering transformational, innovative and comprehensive human capacity building services.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment in the capacity above:
- Our Graduate Trainees are trained in line with our management and development program
- They work side by side under the supervision of the senior employees.
- They are trained on all aspects of business management.
- They make presentations required in training session which is the basis of their evaluation.
- They are involved in research work.
- Taking incoming calls and questions
- Maintaining the company database.
- Organizing management’s schedules
- Minimum of a B.Sc from a recognized University. Minimum Class of Degree – Second Class Lower Division
- Must be resident in Lagos
- Problem-solving skills
- Up-to-date knowledge of technologies
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with both the external and internal customers
- Ability to multitask
- 1-2 years post NYSC experience will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
19th October, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to the “HR Department” via: firstname.lastname@example.org