Graduate Technical Linux Engineer at erpSOFTapp Limited
Technical Linux Engineer
About the Company
At erpSOFTapp, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal — to enable every business in Nigeria to realise the power of utilising Odoo Enterprise Business Applications ERP to improve their business. We are a small highly professional team growing quickly and focused on continuing to build a world-class company to shake up the ERP market with Odoo.
We are recruiting to fill the position above:
- Do you like solving complex problems? Are you an analytical thinker with a knack for non-linear logic? Do you enjoy interacting with people?
- We are seeking a Technical Engineer to join our team.
- You will work with designing and implementing cloud infrastructure within technical operations team that is responsible for running our client production systems.
- You will also learn to use web and firewall system security tools.
- Expert Knowledge of Linux, scripting and web programming
- Knowledge of SQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL, MS SQL, and other database servers
- You understand DNS and how the Internet works
- Experience with Apache, Nginx, IIS, and other web servers
- You live at the command line, and only use a GUI when you have no other choice
- Develop Linux, PHP, Python and SQL skills
- Experience working in a support role where you thrived every time you resolved a ticket
- Strong communication skills that allow you to be a bridge between delivery and the engineering team
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent
- Interest in web security
- Must have a minimum of 8 months experience in a linux focused role.
- Must have a minimum of 1 years work experience in the IT industry.
Application Closing Date
30th May, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: All cvs sent to a different email address will be ignored