Graduate Software Developer Intern at Ecscorp Resources Limited
Software Developer Intern
About the Company
Ecscorp Resources Limited is a solution engineering firm with over 17 years of business improvement; we understand how to build an optimized business environment. Our business is driven by passion and the spirit of friendliness; we harness the power of creativity and technology to drive innovation and deliver cutting-edge solutions in order to increase productivity.
We are recruiting to fill the position above:
- We are seeking for an enthusiastic Software Developer Intern with basic understanding of software development and the ICT world
- Under the supervision of the team leader, you will gain real world professional experience while working on new processes and technologies that will improve day-to-day operations across the company for our team members and clients.
- Observing and Learning from members of the IT department as they perform their duties
- Assist with building and deploying support to internal and external clients through instant messaging, phone and face-to-face interaction
- Collaborate with engineers, developers, architects, quality analysts, system engineers and product managers in solving new and existing technical issues
- Understand requirements, implement designs, and provide administration tools and documentation for specific projects
- Develop and maintain software to support business functions
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Follow and enhance existing development processes
- Measure and verify that codes have acceptable performance and scalability
- And all other related duties as assigned.
- Must be a recent Graduate from a reputable University with HND or B.Sc in Computer Science or its related field. However, a keen interest in software development is the primary requirement.
- Applicants should not be older than 28 years.
- Self-motivated individuals with a passion for creating software.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must possess strong analytical skills
- High level of efficiency, accuracy, and responsibility.
- Motivation and strong desire to take on new challenges and learn as much as possible.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV’s to: email@example.com Please indicate the job title in the subject of the mail.