Graduate Social Media Officer at ipNX Nigeria Limited
Social Media Officer
Job ID: 41
About the Company
ipNX Nigeria Limited is an integrated info-communications company focused on providing every person, every home and every business in Nigeria with world-class information, communication, and entertainment services.
We are recruiting to fill the position above:
Customer Experience & Advocacy
Create and maintain ipNX presence on social media.
Customer Experience Analyst
Purpose of the Job
- To manage customer experience through social media network, create/maintain ipNX presence on social media sites, which includes Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and increase the overall exposure of the company.
Expected Key Results
- Manage customer complaints and expectations on social media platforms
- Generate brand awareness
- Identify trends in social media
- Elicit concrete information from customers via surveys and campaigns
- Identify online threats, escalations and business inquiries
- Carry out other responsibilities as assigned
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills
- Minimum 2.1/Upper Credit Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences preferably public relations, marketing, social media management or business communications.
- Minimum of 1-2 years related experience.
- Strong analytically skills
- Proficient use of CorelDraw
- Graphic design skills
- Knowledge of digital media as it relates to branding
- Team player
- Drive results
- Cultivate Innovation
- Online reputation management
- Strong communication – both verbal & written and interpersonal skills
- Tact and a good sense of humor
- A passion for all things digital
- Hardworking and Extremely organized
Application Closing Date
30th April 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online