Graduate School Accounts Officer at the Lagos State University Staff School (LASUSS)
School Accounts Officer – Grade Level 7
About the Company
Lagos State University Staff School (LASUSS) – Applications are invited from suitably qualified Candidates for the vacant non-teaching position above:
- University Degree (honours) in Accounting Education with one (1) year post qualification experience; OR
- HND (Credit with at least Lower Credit) in Accounting plus one (1) year post qualification experience
- Additional qualification will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
30th August, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed Application, which should include Ten (10) photocopies of Candidate’s Credentials (O’ Level Result inclusive) and Ten (10) copies of signed Curriculum Vitae to be presented in the following order:
- Name in Full with Sumame first (boldly written)
- Place and Date of Birth
- State of Origin
- Permanent Address
- Current Postal Address
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of Children
- Academic/Professional Qualifications (with Dates and Institutions)
- Statement of experience including full details of former and present position
- Other activities outside current employment
- Name, Address and Telephone Numbers of (3) Referees
- Telephone and E-mail Address (Self).
Candidates should please include Three (3) self-addressed envelopes with Fifty Naira (N50.00) stamp only on each. All applications with Credentials should be addressed to:
Lagos State University,
Badagry Expressway, Ojo,
Lagos State University Post Office, Ojo,
Note: Applicants should indicate the positions applied for on the envelope containing their applications.