Graduate Sales Officer at Dragnet Solutions Limited
About the Company
Dragnet Solutions is a dynamic Information Technology company that specializes in the design, development and implementation of innovative people screening solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position above:
- Our ideal candidate should be highly motivated, an excellent communicator, can work well within a cooperative and friendly team as well as being able and willing to work on his/her own.
- This position will be based in Lagos and working from our Apapa Office.
- Develop and manage service distribution across all channels, thus growing portfolio.
- Drive sales and marketing across all channels.
- Organize and operate with daily itinerary of the sales team.
- Find, co-ordinate and execute ad-hoc marketing events.
- Manage all administrative tasks associated with sales, and customer engagement.
- Produce weekly/monthly sales activity report to monitor and measure progress on the job.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Grow and manage existing customers across all channels
- Develop a strong knowledge of Dragnet’s products and services in order to facilitate the sales process
- Understand how the benefits of Dragnet’s products and services can meet customers’ needs in various business facets
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information and guidance
- Liaise with other team members on how to generate more revenue for Dragnet
- Confidently participate in the preparation of proposals and the presentation of professional product demonstrations via face-to-face meetings, webinars
- Meet personal targets and work towards Dragnet’s sales goals and profitability
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Applicant must have concluded NYSC
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office packages (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) and Social Media tools like LinkedIn, twitter, SEO optimization e.t.c
- Good Communication skills
- Manage target acquisition with little or no supervision
- Creative thinking
- Strong customer focus
- Good Relationship management
- A confident and determined approach
- A high degree of self-motivation and drive
- Ability to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends as required
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online