Graduate Sales & Marketing Executive at Echo-Scan Services Limited – Nationwide
Sales & Marketing Executive
About the Company
Echo-Scan Services Limited is a world class medical diagnostic company perfectly poised to deliver quality diagnostic services that are crucial in making accurate and timely diagnosis by Physicians, thus informing appropriate treatment decisions and better healthcare.
We are a network of medical diagnostic laboratories with Eleven (11) service branches distributed across Nigeria, our service locations are in Kaduna, Abuja, Karu, Lagos, Asaba, Benin and Mararaba in Nasarawa State.
We are recruiting to fill the position above
- As one of our Sales & Marketing Executives, you will work to meet set targets by increasing the visibility and awareness of the Company’s medical diagnostic products & services in order to maximize sales.
As a Sales Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Positively promote the Company’s portfolio of services to various healthcare professionals, targeted establishments and groups, using your consultative selling skills and amazing problem-solving powers to ethically persuade clients to use our services
- Building business relationships to grow existing accounts and secure new businesses, achieving your revenue targets per the Company’s annual plan
- Maintaining frequent contact with clients through visits and presentations to ensure high levels of client satisfaction and solutions for customers’ issues and needs
- Managing relationships with relevant external stakeholders including relevant professional Associations, regulatory bodies, government agencies, etc. to ensure the best outcomes for the Company
- Managing your Account Database
- In this role, you should be an excellent communicator who can grasp customer needs quickly and cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact until you close the deal.
- B.Sc./HND in Medical Laboratory or Biological Sciences
- 1-3 years post-graduation experience as a medical services or medical laboratory diagnostic sales executive or representative in a defined territory
- Highly motivated and target-driven with a proven track record in sales
- Strong interpersonal, sales and relationship building skills
- An MBA would be an added advantage
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
- Able to work on cross-functional teams
- Analytical skills, not only for presenting data but also to summarize findings and propose recommendations to improve future sales performance
- Computer literate – Able to use MS Office (Word, PowerPoint & Excel) effectively
- Excellent written, verbal communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills with a solid work ethic and a professional demeanor
Application Closing Date
15th May, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume detailing their experience and a Cover Letter explaining why they would be a great fit for this role to: HR@echo-scan.com