Graduate Recruitment (Sales) Consultant at Oscar Temple
Recruitment (Sales) Consultant
About the Company
Oscar Temple – We are a fast-growing recruitment organisations with several specialist divisions that share a common goal of exceptional service and results. An opportunity to join our exciting office in Lagos has come up for a top-level graduate or experienced sales person. Our recruitment brands specialise in Financial Services, Telecoms, ICT, Oil & Gas and Power. Our training is known in the market place for being the very best in the industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position above:
- We are looking for a confident, good communicator and target driven person to join our growing, global and vibrant company. You will contact potential clients within to identify and meet their needs using your sales and networking skills.
- You will look after your own work load tasked with the whole interview process, relaying feedback, selling exceptional talents to clients and job opportunities to candidates.
- Then you’ll negotiate to close the best deal for all parties.
- We place professionals and often in very senior positions and require the best in all you do.
- The successful candidate will be energetic and sales or customer service experience, with a passion for achieving goals.
- Ability to manage a sales pipeline, work to KPI’s and have a desire to be a real achiever will be required.
- Graduate calibre – 2:2 Bachelor degree or above
- 1-2 years sales/customer service experience in banking, Insurance or Telecoms
- Ambition and the drive to push to surpass the maximum potential daily.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (both face to face and via telephone)
- Busines acumen and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Strong Work Ethic
- Must live within easy commute of Lekki, in Lagos
What we offer
- Conducive environment to enhance success
- Structured Training and Development
- Well-equipped office in a good location
- Dynamic and sociable atmosphere
- Basic salary with uncapped commission
- Reward and Recognition.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s in “Ms Word Format” and covering letter explaining why you think you will be suitable for this opportunity to: email@example.com