Graduate Project Support Officer at Chlorophyll Ventures Limited
Project Support Officer
About the Company
Chlorophyll Ventures is an energy services and solutions provider that offers cutting-edge technology and strategic consulting for a sustainable energy sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position above:
3 months Contract
- We seek to recruit for immediate employment, a Project Support Officer on a 3 months contract with the company.
- The Ideal candidate will provide project administrative planning and implementation assistance to the Project Manager.
- Effectively manage data on field installations and produce reports on field work.
- Manage inventory of materials collected from customer/company store and query any discrepancies.
- Responsible for project material management and reconciliation, liaising with the Inventory Officer.
- Preparation of customer and in house reports as delegated by the Project Manager.
- Field visits to monitor work done and when necessary in consultation with Project Manager;
- Provide administrative support to the Project Manager.
- Minimum Education: B.Sc. in Project Management or Electrical Engineering. .
- Minimum Working Experience: 1 year of increasingly responsible experience, including experience successfully managing various power related projects.
- Required Certification(s):
- Any relevant professional certification, with preference for PMP and Prince 2.
Competencies and skills:
- Must be able to provide high level technical support. Able to make quick decisions and solve technical problems.
- An appreciation for customer expectations with a customer-oriented approach to results.
- Project Management Skills.
- Ability to understand electrical installation processes as applicable to the organization.
- Ability to manage change and effectively pass on the information down the line to concerned teams for smoother execution
- Ability to delegate and allocate responsibilities efficiently to manage projects end to end
- Creative and Innovative Skills
- A good team player
- Good Interpersonal Relationship
- Safety consciousness.
- Attention to detail.
- Analytical Skills
- Good Communication skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving Skills
- Excellent decision-making and Leadership Skills
- Conflict resolution Skills
- Adaptability and Flexibility
N70,000 – 80,000 Naira/month.
Application Closing Date
10th September, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com using the Position as the subject of the mail.