Graduate Personal Assistant to the CEO at BankSome Group of Companies
Personal Assistant to the CEO
About the Company
BankSome Group is made up of highly talented, diverse and motivated people who are dedicated to re-defining the business of Construction, Real Estate, Insurance Brokerage, International health Insurance, Bricks & Blocks, Wood & Aluminium, Renewable Energy and Property Management. Headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria and having presence in the United Kingdom and China. The company has developed a good business relationship with a vast network of experts around the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position above:
- Compose correspondence, maintain calendars, schedule meetings, prepare expense reports and coordinate travel arrangements as directed by the chairman
- Co-ordinate and make all necessary arrangements (visa/passport requirements) for Chairman’s travel, and accompany the boss if it is required and arrange local transportation when needed and accommodation.
- Understand firm’s business and be able to assist Chairman’s visitors to the extent possible and to ensure arrangements for official functions and public relations activities are fully coordinated.
- To carry out research for specific projects and presenting findings.
- Maintain daily follow-up and reminder files
- Screen emails and phone calls and prepare correspondence
- Plan and coordinate meetings, events, and communications
- Manage anniversary and birthday events on behalf of the chairman
- Assist the chairman with various social media outreach on behalf of the company
- Oversee office supply and kitchen inventory ordering
- Work with and maintain confidential and sensitive information
- Perform various office management tasks as well as special projects as assigned by Chairman and Leadership Team
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
- Everyday office administrative support
- Assist with technical issues that may arise on Kindles, iPads, computers,
- Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executive
- Assist the Chairman with reminders of important tasks and deadlines
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations, and correspondence
- Managing databases and filing systems
- Collating and filing expenses
- The jobholder is expected to handle some unofficial work of the Chairman
- To run errands for the chairman, such as picking up dry cleaning and getting coffee when necessary
- Undertake these and any other duties as requested by the Chairman
- Work late and weekends if the need arises.
- A good University degree from a reputable university.
- 1-2 years PA/secretarial experience
- Punctual at all times
- Neat and professional appearance
- Maintain a cordial working relationship with everyone the company do business with
- Efficiency and effectiveness in the discharge of assigned tasks
- High quality of deliverables and good turnaround time
- Overall cleanliness of the Chairman’s office, including control of visitor traffic, and timeliness of message transmission/delivery
- Efficient and effective filing for easy retrieval
- Excellent comportment at all times, as well as composure in handling clients/situations, especially difficult ones
- Availability of quality materials/equipment required for smooth running of the office.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online