Graduate Personal Assistant (Principal Videographer) at Micserah Online
Personal Assistant (Principal Videographer)
About the Company
Micserah Online was founded with a rebellious spirit and a lofty objective: to sell made in Nigeria fashion products online at a revolutionary price while also creating a market place for fashion designers to sell their products online.
We are recruiting to fill the position above:
- The objective of this role is to manage the day to day activities of the Director and video capturing and documentation of all day to day activities.
- Incumbent will be reporting to the Director/CEO;
- Assist the Director/CEO in his day to day activities;
- Draw itinerary of the Director/CEO;
- Booking appointment and giving reminders on appointment;
- Arranging meetings;
- Video coverage and production of Director/CEO daily acivities;
Qualification Required & Experience
- The incumbent must hold a B.Sc in any Social sciences or Management Studies.
- Good knowledge of various video camera systems. Good knowledge of Premier Pro, Final Cut Pro, After Effects, colour grading software.
- Obsessive eye for detail.
- A post qualification relevant working experience of six (6) months minimum
- This position is based in Lagos, Nigeria; however, the job may require travel around the country.