Graduate Legal/Personal Assistant at Guaranty Property
About the Company
Guaranty Property – We are a leading source of real estate investment in Nigeria, a market place for refreshingly genuine property deals and a property investment and development firm with core competence in providing authentic land and landed property deals for investment purposes and quality and luxury homes, offices, stores and shops and within a very affordable budget for residential, business and other purposes.
We are recruiting to fill the position above:
- Minimum of 1-year post NYSC experience in a litigation/commercial law firm
- Minimum of 2/2 from the university and law school.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office competently (Microsoft Word and PowerPoint).
- Ability to carry out excellent research and write.
- Humility, with an open mind. Ready to learn and flexible.
- Must reside within Ojota, Ikeja, Ketu, Palmgroove, Maryland, Gbagada, Yaba, Bariga, Oshodi, Ilupeju, Mushin, or environ.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and cover letter to: email@example.com