Graduate Laboratory Scientist at Foremost Radiology Consultants Limited
About the Company
Foremost Radiology Consultants Limited (FRCL) is a privately owned routine and advanced medical imaging center that was founded and run by a group of Consultant Radiologists. We hold dear our core values of quality, respect, integrity, and empathy. Our goal is to give patients and their physicians the highest level of medical care And personal efficient service. Patients can usually make immediate appointments and can get immediate test results. We provide private personalized care to our patients using the most advanced state of the art equipment and a superbly trained technical staff, under the direction of certified Radiologists.
We are recruiting to fill the position above:
- Examining and analysing body fluids and cells to look for bacteria, parasites, and other microorganisms.
- Analyse body fluids or tissues using microscope or automatic analyser to detect abnormalities or diseases.
- Analysing the chemical reactions to determine concentrations of compounds such as blood glucose and cholesterol levels
- Studying the structures and functions of the different types of blood cells.
- Prepare standard solutions or reagents to be combined with samples
- Set up, maintain, calibrate, clean, and test sterility of medical laboratory equipment
- Preparing specimens and analysing the chemical and hormonal contents of body fluids.
- Preparing slides of body cells and examining them microscopically for abnormalities that may signal the beginning of a cancerous growth
- Identifying infections and viruses such as hepatitis, AIDS and rubella.
- Relaying results to relevant medical staff, who use the information to diagnose and treat the patient’s illness.
- Keeping accurate records and writing reports.
- Assisting in the production and updating of laboratory documentation, particularly relating to policies and standard operating procedures.
- Maintaining and updating professional knowledge and taking responsibility for continuing professional development (CPD) All other duties as assigned by Management.
- Degree in Laboratory Science (Micro-biology,Chemistry option)
- Membership of professional bodies in Laboratory Science
- Min. 0-2 years’ experience
Application Closing Date
23rd March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com