Graduate Java Developer at Integrated Software Services Limited
About the Company
Integrated Software Services Limited is a software development and information technology consulting company providing information technology services, solutions and products to business enterprises in Africa.
At Integrated Software Services Limited, we are committed to helping our customers stay well ahead of their competitors. Also, Customer satisfaction is critical to our success. As such, we are committed to providing flexible, low-cost solutions to our customers that will help make their businesses run more smoothly and profitably.
We are recruiting to fill the position above:
- Interpret software design specifications and OOD models for application modules and translate them into Java source code
- Develop and unit test application modules and web pages
- Integrate application modules with other modules and external systems
- Minimum of a Bachelors degree in Computer Science or an equivalent field of study
- Liferay or Vaadin Experience a must
- Have 1+ years development experience with Java and JEE (including JSP and Servlets)
- Experience with a testfirst methodology
- Experience with XML
- Experience interfacing with relational databases using JDBC
- Familiarity with OOD patterns and UML methodology
- Experience with JEE application servers (Tomcat/JBoss etc)
- Experience applying the above technologies to the development of ntier webbased applications
- Detail oriented individual with solid verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with the Unified Process (or other similar methodology)
- Experience with Web Services, spring and Hibernate
Application Closing Date
25h September, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: email@example.com
Note: Please send in comprehensive Resume detailing your experience.