Graduate IP Network Engineer at MacTay Consulting
IP Network Engineer
About the Company
MacTay Consulting – Our client, a key player in the Tech and Telecomms Sector across the globe, is recruiting to fill the position above:
Manager, Quality Assurance and Service Level Management
- Must have knowledge of setting up VLAN and IP addressing. Be familiar with IP technology.
- Must be familiar with routing and switching technology
- Be familiar with of Firewall principles, able to commission firewalls and maintenance work
- Be familiar with Security configuration.
- Must have professional certification in IP Technology networking.
- Excellent in communication skill, be able to convince the customer and complete IP Trainings for customers/Partners.
- At least A Minimum of 1-3 years of relevant technical experience with a large national network OR Huawei equipment
- At least 2 years successful project experience with a role of IP Network Engineer.
- B.Sc/ HND in relevant discipline.
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and follow up skills
- Competent in problem solving, team building, planning and decision making
- Computer Skill – Microsoft word, Excel, Power and performance tools.
- Excellent time management skills
- Process orientated
- High level of attention to detail
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: The information contained within this role brief is provided for guidance, is not contractual, and is not an exhaustive list of all accountabilities that the post holder may have.