Graduate Information Technology Support Officer at Whyte Cleon Limited
Information Technology (Tier 1) Support Officer
About the Company
hyte Cleon Limited – A Human Resource Outsourcing & Management Solutions provider in Nigeria with over 18 years business experience. We are a solution based business consulting firm with focus on the provision of practical and well researched solutions to help our clients bridge the gap between Strategy Development, Talent Acquisition, Strategy Execution and Organisational Performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position above:
- Installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of end user workstations.
- Installing and configuring of anti-virus products on endpoints.
- Configuration of mail clients at workstations.
- Intermediate knowledge of Windows Server environment. MCSA certification is an advantage.
- Basic knowledge of networking configuration and troubleshooting. CCNA is an advantage.
- Daily data Backup, Data warehousing, Off-site backup services and electronic vaulting of data.
- General knowledge of printer troubleshooting and repairs
- Knowledge of Social media marketing and commercial functionality
- Ability to learn fast and willingness to write certifications frequently.
- Basic knowledge of website administration.
- Basic knowledge of Office365 environment
- HND, B.Sc in Computer related courses or relevant IT certification’s.
- 1 year minimum relevant working experience
- Highly skilled in troubleshooting IT related incidents.
- Good Communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only applicants with work experience in the Information Technology industry need apply.