Graduate Information Technology (IT) Support Officer at Stresert Services Limited
Information Technology (IT) Support Officer
About the Company
Stresert Services Limited – Our client is a downstream Oil and Gas Organization. As a result of expansion, the service of suitably qualified candidates is required to join our team in the capacity above:
- Efficient self-supervision to ensure smooth running of the IT office.
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- Talk staff through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Replace computer parts as required
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- Follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
- Support the roll-out of new applications
- Set up new users’ accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
- Work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate)
- Prioritize and manage many open cases at one time
- Test and evaluate new technology
- Conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
- First Degree in Computer Science or any relevant course.
- 1-2 years’ experience.
- Not more than 3 years relevant work experience.
Net monthly salary is N100,000/ m.
Application Closing Date
8th October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using ‘DROIT’ as subject of mail.
For More Job Vacancies, Check “Latest Graduate Jobs In Nigeria”.