Graduate I.C.T Support Staff at Weststar Associates Limited
I.C.T Support Staff
About the Company
Weststar Associates Limited, is an auhorised general distributor of Mercedes-Benz in the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position above:
- Weststar is seeking a technical support representative. This person will work along-side other, more senior, technical support team members to provide overall IT support to the employees of Weststar and specifically the after-sales department.
- Much of the work will be a mix of helpdesk and desktop/deskside style support for issues of varying complexity. Various project-based work will be mixed in as time allows.
The IT support will be responsible for:
- Investigate user problems and identify their source; determine possible solutions; test and implement solutions.
- Install, configure and maintain personal computers, networks, workstations, network cabling and other related requirements, device, and systems; add or upgrade and configure disk drives, printers, and related equipment.
- Perform software and application installation and upgrades
- Conduct various training and instruction for system users on operating systems and other applications; assist users in maximizing use of networks and computing systems.
- Maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored, or accessed by the end-user on the network.
- Assist personnel of other departments as a computer resource.
- A Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience desirable.
- 1-2 years’ experience in the I.C.T field.
- Willingness and ability to work outside of normal working hours to accommodate project work that must occur at specific times, as needed
- Ability to work effectively with senior management, staff and vendors
- Willingness to take direction and work with all levels of the organization
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills required
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letter to: email@example.com