Graduate Graphic Designer at Kendor Consulting Limited
Job Reference: GD-J20
About the Company
Kendor Consulting – Dedicated to supporting the management and development of people and organisations. We are passionate about people and understand their importance to achieving business success. We want to help individuals and organisations manage and develop their efforts in the most effective manner possible.
We are recruiting to fill the position above:
- Think creatively to develop new concepts and produce designs.
- Create visual communications to convey messages in an effective and pleasing manner.
- Create visual aspects of marketing materials for brochures, logos, websites, social media and other media.
- Ensure final productions are error-free and reflect desired specifications.
- Keep up to date with emerging technologies and work as part of a team to achieve team goals.
- Educational Qualifications: HND or First degree in Fine Arts, Visual Arts, Marketing or related field.
- Experience: 1-2 years experience working with a team on a live project.
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and cover letters (body of email) to: email@example.com Please use job reference as subject of email