Graduate Front Desk Officer at JDLAB Nigeria Limited
Front Desk Officer
About the Company
JDLAB Nigeria Limited – We are creative, innovative professionals deeply involved in software development and offers end-to-end IT solution for various needs of organizations. The core features of our services are embedded in the highly secured and reliable systems deployed in any organization.
We specialized in customized cutting edge technology solutions (School Management Systems, Mobile Apps, e-commerce solutions, web application development, web hosting, IT training, IT Consultancy) and all that you may require to run your e-business smoothly.
We are recruiting competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic candidates to fill the position above:
Minna, Niger State
- Female serving Corp Member with not less than 8 months to go.
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position.
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. printer).
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping.
- Proficient in English (oral and written).
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word).
- Strong communication and people skills.
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Customer service orientation.
Application Closing Date
25th February, 2018.
How to Apply
interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org