Graduate Front Desk Officer at Torilo Nigeria
Front Desk Officer
About the Company
Torilo is a reputable Information Technology Company in Lagos Nigeria. We are growing fast in Lagos and you have a unique opportunity to join our team of world-class professionals who are changing the face of Information Technology and Education in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position above:
- Responsible for handling front office reception and administration duties, including greeting guests, answering phones, handling company inquiries, and sorting and distributing mail.
- Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude.
- Announcing clients as necessary.
- Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, faxing, taking notes and making travel plans.
- Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary.
- Assisting colleagues with administrative tasks.
- Answering, forwarding, and screening phone calls.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Scheduling appointments.
- Degree Holder (Must Have Finished NYSC)
- Reside within Lagos with daily commute to Ikeja.
- Discretion and trustworthiness: Flexibility and adaptability
- High level of Confidentiality
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
- Communication skills
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Ability to learn company-specific software if required
- Experience of electronic diary management is a desirable
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, to enable professional interaction with a wide range of contacts, both internal and external
- Ability to organise and plan own work.
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy.
- A flexible, proactive approach to work including the ability to prioritise and re-prioritise.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to deal with sensitive information with discretion and to maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent IT skills, including a working knowledge of presentation software packages, preferably Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Application Closing Date
29th September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com