Graduate Event Planning Officer at Dream Mesh
Event Planning Officer
About the Company
Dream Mesh is a disruptive technological firm that aspires to bring creative and innovative solutions that will power you, your business and your brand to greater profitability. Our world class team promises to innovate and deliver business solutions that will optimize productivity, efficiency and profitability of your business.
We are recruiting to fill the position above:
- The idea is for the event planner to produce events from conception through to completion. Event coordinator responsibilities include providing outstanding customer service and organizing memorable events that meet quality expectations.
- Event planning, design and production while managing all project delivery elements within time limits.
- Liaise with clients to identify their needs and to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Conduct market research, gather information and negotiate contracts prior to closing any deals.
- Provide feedback and periodic reports to stakeholders.
- Propose ideas to improve provided services and event quality.
- Organize facilities and manage all event’s details such as decor, catering, entertainment, transportation, location, invitee list, special guests, equipment, promotional material etc.
- Ensure compliance with insurance, legal, health and safety obligations.
- Specify staff requirements and coordinate their activities Cooperate with marketing and PR to promote and publicize event
- Proactively handle any arising issues and troubleshoot any emerging problems on the event day
- Conduct pre- and post – event evaluations and report on outcomes.
- Research market, identify event opportunities and generate interest.
- Event planning, design and production within time limits
- Working with clients to identify their needs and ensure customer satisfaction
- Organizing facilities and details such as decor, catering, entertainment, transportation, location, invitee list, special guests, equipment, promotional material etc.
- 1-2+ years of event management experience
- Impressive portfolio of previously managed events
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Sales skills and ability to build productive business relationships
- Ability to manage multiple projects independently
- MS Office proficiency
- Willing to submit references from previous clients
- Bachelors/HND in any field of study
Application Closing Date
2nd February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online