Graduate EOD Support Officer at Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners
EOD Support Officer
Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners – Our client, a Lagos based Bank, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position above:
- Running EOD, EOM and EOY processes.
- Providing support to users on banking application related issues.
- Generating customized reports from banking application to users.
- Ensuring the banking application services are optimized.
- Training of operations and bank application related processors.
- Interfacing with application development staffs on integrating new applications with the banking application.
- Application Support and maintainance.
- Knowledge of banking operations.
- Solution architecture.
- Information Security.
- Release management.
- Programming skills ( .net, Java, Python) /software development.
- Project Planning and control.
- Service level management.
- First degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other related fields.
- At least 1 year post NYSC experience.
Application Closing Date
20th August, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV’s in MS Word format and Cover Letter to: email@example.com and reference firstname.lastname@example.org with (EOD Support Officer) as the subject of email.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be contacted.