Graduate Engineer – Management Trainee at a Leading Multinational ICT and Telecommunication Company – Nationwide
Graduate Engineer – Management Trainee
About the Company
A leading multinational ICT and telecommunication company with business activities and offices all over Nigeria and West Africa. We require the services of young, smart and intelligent candidates who are ready to make a difference in their Career, to fill the vacant position below:
All States and FCT, Nigeria and Regions in Ghana
Responsibilities of the Graduate Engineer
- Management of network fault and resolution.
- Diagnosis, neutralization, correction of hardware, software and configuration.
- Manages escalated customer tickets in a timely and effective manner.
- Other duties as assigned
- 1st Class or Minimum of Second Class Upper in Electrical/Electronic or Telecommunications Engineering or other related discipline from a Top Notch University.
- A Postgraduate degree or professional certification in Telecommunication or Engineering Field will be an added advantage.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Not more than 30 Years of age.
- Must be prepared to work in any part of Nigeria & Ghana.
- Good knowledge of MS Office suite will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
29th January, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s (giving e-mail address and telephone number) to: email@example.com
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.