Graduate Editor at First Excelsia Professional Services
About the Company
First Excelsia Professional Services – Our client, a prominent publishing firm is urgently seeking talent to fill the position above:
- Read materials and correct for errors in spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Rewrite materials to ensure easy understanding.
- Verify facts, dates and statistics using standard reference sources.
- Evaluate audio and other materials to decide what fits into titles to be published.
- Bachelor’s Degree in English Language or Mass Communication from any recognized institution of learning.
- Minimum of one year relevant experience in editing or content writing.
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communications skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com using “Editor” as subject of the mail.