21 Sep 2018
Graduate Digital Marketing and Communications Assistant at Eyecare Nigeria
Digital Marketing and Communications Assistant
About the Company
Eyecare Nigeria is an Eye Care Information, Education, Marketing and Practice Development Service Provider. It is an arm of Kesona Services Limited.
We are recruiting to fill the position above:
- The Digital Marketing and Communications Assistant will be responsible for ensuring high-quality execution of digital (email, social media and mobile) marketing and communication efforts. This individual will help develop, execute, and report on effective and creative marketing campaigns to promote Eyecare NG, its customers, services and products.
- The individual must be self-motivated, high-achieving and creative with experience in healthcare digital marketing. S/he must be someone who feels comfortable creating engaging digital content and interacting with people.
The major responsibilities of this position include (but are not limited to):
- Assisting with Eyecare NG’s social media strategy and presence, including creating and posting content to Eyecare NG’s Instagram, Facebook and Twitter accounts.
- Assisting with Eyecare NG’s email and mobile marketing efforts.
- Trend-spotting and identifying new and efficient avenues for marketing Eyecare NG, its customers, services and products.
- Occasionally supporting face-to-face marketing efforts.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of one year experience in healthcare marketing, social media management, advertising, audience development, brand strategy, or related role. (Experience in eye care marketing would be an added advantage)
- A degree in a Health-related subject, Communications or Marketing.
- An interest in eye care issues.
- Skilled in digital design.
- Experience analyzing web, advertising, and/or social media analytics (Google Analytics and Facebook Analytics) to make decisions.
- Outstanding written, visual, and oral communications skills, including writing social media posts and email newsletters as well as developing PowerPoint presentations.
- Proven ability to work effectively virtually and meet deadlines.
- Must be resident in Lagos.
Application Closing Date
Friday, 28th September 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified canidates should send an Application with CV attached to: email@example.com