Graduate Depot Officers at Janchine Nigeria Limited
About the Company
Janchine Nigeria Limited – Our client, a Book & Publishing Company, is looking for the services of a qualified candidate to fill the position above:
- Provide regular updates of stock transfer register.
- Provide monthly stock report to the Head office warehouse/ Accounts department.
- Raise and sign waybills for stock to be issued.
- Report immediately on any discrepancies in any stock received.
- Send and maintain re-order level of all stock items and also issue purchase/replenishment requisition form early to avoid stock-out and its association costs.
- Receive and issue stock as required and handle stock reconciliation.
- Manage and keep all stock records as appropriate.
- Other duties assigned.
- Polytechnic or University graduate in Accounting/Accountancy, Business Admin, Distribution or Supply, or any other related courses.
- It also goes without saying that prospective candidates are expected to be trustworthy, dedicated and must have an idea of what their job description involves.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Click on “Job Application Form” (Right corner of the Page), fill, upload your Resume and submit.
For Enquiries call: Judith 08170638255, 09097866911.