19 Jan 2018
Graduate Customer Service/Front Desk Executive at GOS Projects Limited
Customer Service/Front Desk Executive
About the Company
GOS Projects Limited – Our client, a major player in the Real Estate/Construction Services Industry, is looking for the services of a qualified candidate to fill the position above:
- The Customer Service/Front Desk Executive is the first point of contact for the organization’s clientele and will be responsible for promoting and providing knowledgeable information about our client’s businesses.
- This person will also be saddled with the responsibility of managing correspondence, screening visitors/calls, attending to customer issue, providing high level administrative support, conducting research, collecting, managing and processing sensitive data.
- Candidates should have a Degree/HND in any discipline.
- People friendly skills and be very good at organizing, persuading, listening, problem solving and time management.
- Previous experience in the real estate industry will be an advantage.
- 1 – 3 years relevant experience.
- Be able to interact and communicate effectively in English Language (being bi/multilingual is an added advantage).
Application Closing Date
26th January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com stating “Customer Service/Front Desk Executive” (otherwise email will not be accessed) as the subject of your email.
- Candidates must reside in Lagos.
- Must have prior experience in client management.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.