Graduate Computer Operator/Secretary at Lagos State University Staff School (LASUSS)
Computer Operator/Secretary to the Head Teacher – Grade Level 6
About the Company
Lagos State University Staff School (LASUSS), Ojo, Lagos – Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the vacant non-teaching position above:
- A good honours Degree or HND/NCE in Secretariat Studies from a recognized Institution not below Credit Level, with one (1) year experience
- Additional qualification and Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
30th August, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their detailed Applications, which should include Ten (10) photocopies of Candidate’s Credentials (O’ Level Result inclusive) and Ten (10) copies of signed Curriculum Vitae to be presented in the following order:
- Name in Full with Surname first (boldly written)
- Place and Date of Birth
- State of Origin
- Permanent Address
- Current Postal Address
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of Children
- Academic/Professional Qualifications (with Dates and Institutions)
- Statement of experience including full details of former and present position
- Other activities outside current employment
- Name, Address and Telephone Numbers of (3) Referees
- Telephone and E-mail Address (Self).
Candidates should please include Three (3) self-addressed envelopes with Fifty Naira (N50.00) stamp only on each. All applications with Credentials should be addressed to:
Lagos State University,
Badagry Expressway, Ojo,
Lagos State University Post Office, Ojo,
Note: Applicants should indicate the positions applied for on the envelope containing their applications.