Graduate Client Service Representative at Grand Financial Services Limited
Client Service Representative
About the Company
Grand Financial Services Limited is a consulting company that brings together a number of experts in various fields of business. It was established with the aim of providing support to companies, government and non-governmental organizations in the form of business consulting and innovation support.
We are recruiting to fill the position above:
- We are looking for action-oriented, flexible problem solvers to assist our potential and exciting clients with their queries.
- Associates interact directly with clients over phone,email and courtesy visit when necessary.
- We are looking for team members who can manage multiple tasks at a time and work with all departments to ensure that we grow as a company and continuously improve our services for our clients.
Other key Responsibilities includes:
- Represent the brand of service in a professional and friendly manner
- Empathise with and prioritise client needs, escalating issues to internal teams as appropriate
- Bachelor’s degree or higher,
- Minimum of a year relevant experience in a customer service role,
- Excellent oral and written communication skills,
- Understanding of financial services,
- Typing speed of 20wpm or above.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org