Graduate Capital Finance Admin/HR Assistant at Premiere Urgence Internationale (PUI)
Capital Finance Admin/HR Assistant
About the Company
Premiere Urgence Internationale (PUI) is a non-governmental, non-profit, non-political and non-religious international aid organization. Our teams are committed to supporting civilians’ victims of marginalization and exclusion, or hit by natural disasters, wars and economic collapses, by answering their fundamental needs. Our aim is to provide emergency relief to uprooted people in order to help them recover their dignity and regain self-sufficiency.
We are recruiting to fill the position above:
Human Resources Management:
- HR Administration:
- Ensure that administrative personnel files are created and that employee documents are in accordance with working for PUI in the country;
- Assist the Capital Finance Admin/HR assistant to keep records of previous and current employees in hard copy form and soft copy form.
Financial and Accounting Management:
- Accountancy Management:
- To follow up all transactions posted in the accounting Saga by the Assistant
- To enter all transactions in the cashbook.
- To ensure the safekeeping of supporting documents for transactions.
- To scan all supporting documents and store the scanned documents safely.
- Cash Management:
- To regurlarly ensure the safe keeping of the cashbox at any time.
- To perform cash follow up and make requests for cash when necessary.
- To ensure that the Cash Security procedures is implemented and respected.
- To manage cash advances and ensure that all advances given out are reconciled as soon as possible.
- Finance Management:
- To assist the Capital Administrator to remit all statutory deductions e.g. NHF, Pension, PAYE, WHT, VAT etc.
Ensure the Management of Visas on the Mission:
- Update the visa follow up tracker as new visa information is gotten.
- Assist the Capital Administrator to communicate visa issues to the staff concerned.
- Assist the Capital Administrator to regularly liaise with the relevant authority regarding all visa requests and inquiries.
Ensure the Circulation of Information, Coordination and Representation for Administrative Issues:
- Assist the Capital Administrator in taking minutes of meetings, sending out notices for meetings and preparing meeting venues.
- B.Sc or HND in Accounting, Economics, Business Management or related field.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar position (NGOs or private companies)
Knowledge & skills:
- Good analytical and writing skills. Good management capacities and team leadership spirit
- Fluent in English.
- Good knowledge of the MS office software including Word, Outlook. Excellent in Excel
- Excellent communication and diplomacy skills to manage relationship in potentially tense situations
Application Closing Date
2nd February, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Applications after the deadline will not be accepted.