Graduate Business Development Executive at Ventoven Limited
Business Development Executive
About the Company
Ventoven is a shared services company, focused on offering top notch Human Resource Services, Procurement, IT Support and Accounting services.
We are recruiting to fill the position above:
- Our client is a Facility Management Company, focused on providing home and office owners and busy professionals with effective facility and handyman service.
- The Company understands the inconvenience that comes with dealing with a faulty equipment like a bad air condition in the middle of a meeting, or a leaking pipe, or even continuous facility failure due to poor systems.
- These interruptions and hassle distract people from their work, family and personal time.
- The Company’s job is to take care of these tough things in a professional and timely manner, allowing their clients to focus on the important things.
They are looking to engage the services of a Business Development executive who is driven and motivated to carry out the following:
- You will be responsible for creating and executing business, marketing and sales plans.
- You will be responsible for creating a thriving sales funnel and generating leads with good conversions.
- You will be responsible for building and nurturing business relationships for the Company.
Skills & Requirements
The choice candidate must be:
- Great at communicating and establishing relationships.
- Great at creating business plans, strategies and sales pitches.
- Good at creating proposals and delivering engaging and compelling presentations.
- Must also be good at managing social media communications.
- A University Degree or its equivalent
- At least 1 year experience in sales, marketing or business development.
Application Closing Date
22nd September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online