Graduate Assistant Test Officer at Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB)
Assistant Test Officer
About the Company
The Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) is an independent examinations body that provides and conducts qualitative examinations for candidates seeking Direct Entry admissions into tertiary institutions.
JUPEB invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position above:
- Liaison with test developers, moderators and coordinators
- Support of test delivery processes as required
- Interaction with examination Supervisors, Invigilators and other Officials as required.
- Other duties as assigned by the Registrar & CEO.
- A minimum qualification of a Masters Degree is required in any of the subjects: Mathematics, Geography and Government.
Applicants must have at least:
- A minimum of one year post qualification experience is required.
- Applicants must be computer literate, compliant and proficient in Microsoft and other relevant applications.
- In addition to stating the names and addresses of three (3) Referees, all applicants should request their Referees to forward references on them to: “The Senior Admin/HR Officer, 14, Barikisu Iyede Street, Onike Yaba, Lagos.”
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2018.
Method of Application
Six (6) hard copies of the application and CV should also be submitted at:
14, Barikisu Iyede Street,