Graduate Assistant (Sociology) at Benue State University, Makurdi
About the Company
Benue State University, Makurdi, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the vacant academic staff position above:
- NYSC Discharged Certificate/Exemption Certificate.
- Bachelor’s Degree (of the Benue State University) or of any other recognized University at performance level not below Second Class, Upper Division.
- Must have graduated not more than five (5) years ago.
Application Closing Date
9th November, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit 15 hard copies of their Applications along with their credentials and Curriculum Vitae outlining the following below:
- Full Name
- Post Desired and Department
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth and State of Origin
- Permanent Home Address
- Current Postal Address
- Cell Phone Number
- Mail Address
- Marital Status
- Number of Children with Names and Ages
- Institutions attended (with dates – starting with the latest)
- Pure Academic Qualifications (with dates – starting with the latest)
- Professional Qualifications (with dates – starting with the latest)
- Scholarships and Prizes (at University, Secondary or Technical level only – starting with the latest)
- Training Programme Attended (Period of Training and College, Describe Course taken – Starting with the Latest)
- Honours, Distinctions and Membership of Learned Professional Societies (Starting with the Latest)
- Working Experience (General and Specific Experience Starting with the Latest)
- Research Interests or Commissioned Projects:
- Completed (Starting with the Latest)
- In progress (List)
- List of Publications with Details of Title, Publishers, or Journal dates and pages (where applicable)
- Major Conferences and workshops attended with papers read (Starting with latest)
- Information on Fellowship, Masters Projects and PhD. Thesis Supervised (To include the following, starting with the Latest):
- Title of Thesis
- Name of Student
- Date/Year of Commencement
- Completed/On-going (Anticipated date of Completion)
- Sole/Collaborative Supervision
- Details of Administrative Experience
- Teaching Experience
- Service to the Community (with Status and dates)
- Present Employment, Status, Salary and Employer
- Extra-Curricular Activities
- Names and Addresses of Three Referees: Three referees are required, two of whom must be professionals in the candidate’s field. It is the duty of the candidate to inform the referees to complete the “Referee Form” through the link sent to the email address provided on them.
All Applications are to be sent and addressed to:
Benue State University,
P.M.B. 102119, Benue State.
Note: The position applied for must be clearly indicated on the “Right-hand” side of the envelope boldly in capital letter.