Graduate Administrative Officer at the Enugu State Government (Ministry of Agriculture and Natural Resources)
About the Company
The Enugu State Ministry of Agriculture and Natural Resources in collaboration with Enugu State Focal Office, World Bank/Development Partner Projects, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for implementation of the Agro-Processing, Productivity Enhancement and Livelihood Support (APPEALS) – World Bank Assisted Project, in the capacity above:
Functions and Responsibilities
- Under the supervision of SPC, the administrative officer will be responsible for the majority of administrative duties in the project including managing employee records, organize files, answer calls.
Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc. in Business Administration, Sociology or other related disciplines
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Strong organizational skills, with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Application Closing Date
20th February, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and addressed to:
Office of the Commissioner,
Ministry of Agriculture and Natural Resources,
Enugu State Focal Office,
World Bank/Development Partner Projects,