26 Sep 2018
Graduate Admin/Facilities Officer at Prysm Investment Limited
About the Company
Prysm Investment Limited, a subsidiary of Finchglow Group, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position above:
- We are looking to hire a Facility/Admin Officer to ensure the smooth running of the admin related issues in the organization.
- You will be expected to manage the productivity of the office assistant and drivers.
- Maintains administrative staff by orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Provides supplies by identifying needs for reception, switchboard, mailroom, and kitchen; establishing policies, procedures, and work schedules.
- Provides communication systems by identifying needs; evaluating options; maintaining equipment; approving invoices.
- Purchases printed materials and forms by obtaining requirements; negotiating price, quality, and delivery; approving invoices.
- Completes special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules; monitoring results.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
- Improves program and service quality by devising new applications; updating procedures; evaluating system results with users.
- Achieves financial objectives by anticipating requirements; submitting information for budget preparation; scheduling expenditures; monitoring costs; analysing variances.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; benchmarking professional standards; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
- Prepare periodic reports on activities e.g expenses, projects etc., carried out in the department.
- Responsible for creating and implementing cost cutting strategies for the unit.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree with 0-2 years relevant experience
- Proficiency with the use of Microsoft office tools
- Good written & verbal communication skills.
Application Closing Date
11th October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com Using the Job Title as the subject of their mail.