Graduate Accountant at the Advocacy Project in Child and Family Health
About the Company
The Advocacy Project in Child and Family Health, a new health project supporting civil society organizations to advocate for fulfilment of promises in the domains of policy, finance and regulatory standards for Routine Immunization; Primary Health Care Under one Roof; and Ending Childhood Killer Disease, is recruiting to fill the position above.
Hours of Work: 9am – 5pm
- Making budgets, keeping accounts, bank reconciliation.
Minimum Required Skills and Experience
- Degree/HND in Business Management, Accounting or Finance
- 1-2 years’ experience as an accountant
- Knowledge of non-profit accounting
- Professional qualifications with ICAN, ACCA or any other equivalent professional qualification will be added advantage
Application Closing Date
5th February, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a CV as an email attachment and submit a 3 paragraph letter of application in the email content page (not as an attachment), the 3 paragraph application must provide key information on your suitability for the position to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position applied for as the subject of the email.
- Qualified candidates are advised to submit an early application as the position is to be filled immediately.
- Do not attach copies of certificate. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
- The employer is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from all suitably qualified individuals