Graduate Accountant at the Advocacy Project in Child and Family Health
About the company
Technoglass Industries Limited is a subsidiary of Crystal Glass Nigeria Limited, which was established in 1985 as a trading company with specialization in the supply of float glasses, double glazed glasses, tempered or laminated safety glass. Technoglass Industries Limited manufacture and process safety glasses for the Nigerian construction industry.
We are recruiting qualified candidates to fill the vacant position above.
- Ensures that electrical and electronic systems meet statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Undertakes in-depth analyses/studies of problems and identify longer-term solutions and/or options.
- Provides technical and engineering support, and guidance on equipment.
- Coordinate preventive maintenance. repairs, services and replacements to maintain optimum performance.
- Manage all electrical systems in the factory to ensure optimum performance
- Other maintenance/utility duties as will be assigned.
- Have the ability to diagnose/troubleshoot faults on the electrical panels of machines
- Ability t0 correct and repair nonfunctional parts in machines
- Ability tread and interpret circuit diagrams and use the knowledge to keep machines in the ideal state of operation.
- Ability to work/diagnose fault on heavy duty diesel generator
- At least HND in a related engineering subject with 1-3 years relevant work experience or equivalent Degree in a related engineering discipline or equivalent.
- Experience working in a manufacturing company is an advantage
Application Closing Date
19th January, 2018.