Graduate Account Officers at Janchine Nigeria Limited
About the Company
Janchine Nigeria Limited – Our client, a Book & Publishing Company, is looking for the services of a qualified candidate to fill the position above:
Uyo, Akwa Ibom
- Verifies the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents/records.
- Updates and maintains accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial transactions e.g. disbursements, expense vouchers, receipts etc.
- Enters data into computer systems using defined computer programs.
- Assists in major bank reconciliations.
- Reconciles records with internal company employees and management etc.
- Assists in debt verification and minimization of bad debts.
- Must be knowledgeable and have practical experience regarding basic computer skills, including Microsoft outlook, Word, Excel etc.
- Performs other general office duties as needed.
- Polytechnic or University graduate in Accounting/Accountancy, Business Admin, Distribution or Supply, or any other related courses.
- It also goes without saying that prospective candidates are expected to be trustworthy, dedicated and must have an idea of what their job description involves.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Click on “Job Application Form” (Right corner of the Page), fill, upload your Resume and submit.
For Enquiries call: Judith 08170638255, 09097866911.