Graduate Account Officer at Lifepage Property & Investments Limited
About the Company
Lifepage Group Property & Investment is a Limited Liability Company duly registered with Corporate Affairs Commission (RC. 1187605) under the Companies & Allied Matters Act 1990 of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Lifepage has been in business for about a decade and has made incremental progress in what we do.
We deal in Real Estate Development and Investments with expanse of land in Lagos, Ogun, Rivers States and Federal Capital Territory FCT, Abuja.
We are recruiting to fill the position above:
The Account Officer is in charge of keeping and updating all relevant account records of the organization in a highly professional manner:
- Preparing account books
- Ensuring the organization’s income and expenditure are properly documented
- Prepare and present the company’s annual account and financial statements
- Review financial reports and documents
- Ensure timely payment of bills
- Recover amount established as being receivable including recovery of VAT
- Liaise with the government authorities in regards to tax filing.
- Assist external auditors during audit.
- 1-3years relevant experience.
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting
- Proficiency in the use of accounting software like TALLY, SAGE etc
- Ability to work independently and accurate with figures
- Good analytical skills
- Good communication and presentation skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com