Graduate Account Officer at a Reputable Production Company
About the Company
A reputable Company in Lagos State is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position above:
- Ensure accounting, financial documentation and reports are accurate, efficient, updated and on time.
- Must have a good knowledge of management accounting and perform activities with little supervision.
- Must have knowledge of Nigeria Tax systems.
- Must be able to reconcile bank statements.
- Accounting and financial record keeping and documentation.
- Assist with cash management, accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Assist with monitoring the stages and progress of all financial transactions.
- Assist with the preparation of cash flow forecast.
- Assist with payroll administration ensuring all statutory documentations are accurately and timely filed.
- Assist with preparation of all accounting and financial reports and documents.
- Assist with budget preparation and forecast.
- Ensure all accounting processes are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Prepare necessary accounting and financial reports as required.
- 1-3 years cognate experience.
- Male candidates are most preferred.
- Minimum of HND/University Degree in Accounting.
- Good knowledge of accounting principles and standards.
- Working knowledge of financial statutory requirements.
- Proficiency in excel.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Prioritization and time management skills.
- Must be capable of operating with a minimal level of supervision.
- Must maintain a high level of accuracy and ability to keep detailed file notes.
Required Personality Traits:
- Teamwork abilities.
- Ability to plan strategically and execute properly.
- Innovative and creative.
- Ability to be discrete and maintain the high confidentiality of the company’s processes and procedures.
Application Closing Date
5th October 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org