Applications are invited from International students thst intend to pursue their PhD program’s in Mechanical Engineering at Swansea University, UK.
This scholarship program covers the full cost of UK/EU and international tuition fees, plus a tax free stipend of £14,296 per annum.
– Applicants must be International students.
– Applicants must have a first class (1:1), upper second class (2:1) Bachelor’s degree (or its overseas equivalent) and/or Master’s degree qualification in Mechanical/Aerospace Engineering or a related area.
– Applicants must be proficient in English Language
– Applicants must have excellent academic records from Previous educational programs.
To apply, please complete and return the following:
– CV (including a list of publications and names of two references)
– English language test certificate (non-native English speaking applicants)
– BSc and MSc transcripts (if applicable)
by email to: Dr Hamed Haddad Khodaparast (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Professor Michael Friswell (M.I.Friswell@Swansea.ac.uk)
The application deadline for this scholarship is 1st May 2017.
For More Information Visit The Scholarship Webpage